Watch out for the "Witchball Weekend" ...
Now it's autumn, we have launched the Witchball Weekend! It's every Saturday with our FUN NIGHT and on Sunday you can enjoy our CARVERY.
Thanks to all who supported our BEER FESTIVAL. We had a great time and we hope eveyone enjoyed themselves - a big thank you to our musicians, staff and volunteers. We're still confirming the final amount raised for Surf Action, but so far we have raised over £1,000.
FORTHCOMING EVENTS► - don't forget
- Saturday Fun Night - Quiz, Meat draw and Bingo every Saturday from 8pm. Basket meals available
- Friday Night Specials - First Friday of each month, we will be running a special. 4th October - MEADERY night, 1st November - TASTE OF INDIA CURRY night
- Sunday Carvery- Served between 12 & 3pm - more details here soon
- 2's Up Tuesday - Steak & bottle of wine for two for only £24.95
- DON'T FORGET ITS COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN - ghosts and ghouls party on 31 October at the Witchball...
Kids disco and party games 6pm - 9pm
Basket meals available from £3.95
Staff in fancy dress ...
- Home of the Voodoo Burger; the sauce is so hot it takes your tastebuds to the extreme!
- Home of the Nemo Burger - locally caught fresh fish in a ciabatta bun and homemade tartare sauce
Adam, his Mum Dee and their team welcome you to the Witchball bar and restaurant, the most southerly pub in mainland Britain, situated in the picturesque Lizard village.
We opened in June 2007 and our aim is to offer good quality food and drink at reasonable prices. We have worked hard with our suppliers to provide you with local Cornish food and drink to complement the ambience of this 600 year old pub.
The building has been a restaurant for over 50 years, but before that it was a farm. We don’t know for certain when it was originally built but house historians tell us that part of the building originates from the 1400s
We specialise in providing fresh sea food and fish and pride ourselves in the short time it takes from fishing boat to table! Often we serve lobster at lunchtime that has been landed that morning in nearby Cadgwith Cove.
We have an extensive lunchtime and evening menu. At lunchtime why not enjoy our king prawn and crab salad outside on the patio in the sunshine, inside in front of a warming coal fire or in our snug. If you wish to dine with us in the evening, it’s advisable to book in advance on 01326 290662 to avoid disappointment. When you arrive, be sure to ask for today’s specials to see what's being cooked fresh for you in the kitchen.