Spring is here and Mother's Day is just around the corner and it's time to spoil your Mum. Join us for Mother's Day on Sunday 30th March. Start with a free glass of fizz. Click on the link for more details
Our Witchball Weekend is still on every weekend! It's every Saturday with our FUN NIGHT and on Sunday you can enjoy our CARVERY.
FORTHCOMING EVENTS► - don't forget
- Saturday Fun Night - Quiz, Meat draw and Bingo every Saturday from 8pm. Basket meals available
- Specials Nights - 16th January International Hot & Spicy Day, 31st January MEADERY night, 14th February Valentines Night, 28th February - ITALIAN night
- Sunday Carvery- Served 12 - 3pm and 7 - 9 pm
- 2's Up Tuesday - Steak & bottle of wine for two for only £24.95
Friday 14th February is St Valentines Day. Treat your loved one to a three course meal at the Witchball - a choice of four starters, five mains and four desserts. Book now to avoid disappointment
- Home of the Voodoo Burger; the sauce is so hot it takes your tastebuds to the extreme!
- Home of the Nemo Burger - locally caught fresh fish in a ciabatta bun and homemade tartare sauce
Adam, his Mum Dee and their team welcome you to the Witchball bar and restaurant, the most southerly pub in mainland Britain, situated in the picturesque Lizard village.
We opened in June 2007 and our aim is to offer good quality food and drink at reasonable prices. We have worked hard with our suppliers to provide you with local Cornish food and drink to complement the ambience of this 600 year old pub.
The building has been a restaurant for over 50 years, but before that it was a farm. We don’t know for certain when it was originally built but house historians tell us that part of the building originates from the 1400s
We specialise in providing fresh sea food and fish and pride ourselves in the short time it takes from fishing boat to table! Often we serve lobster at lunchtime that has been landed that morning in nearby Cadgwith Cove.
We have an extensive lunchtime and evening menu. At lunchtime why not enjoy our king prawn and crab salad outside on the patio in the sunshine, inside in front of a warming coal fire or in our snug. If you wish to dine with us in the evening, it’s advisable to book in advance on 01326 290662 to avoid disappointment. When you arrive, be sure to ask for today’s specials to see what's being cooked fresh for you in the kitchen.